COVID-19: Curbside Service Update
March 18, 2020
Dear Pet Owners,
We wanted to reach out to all of you with an update on everything
We at Arch Creek Animal Clinic will continue to care for patients while protecting our team and the community from the challenges of the COVID 19 pandemic. As the novel coronavirus continues to evolve, we remain open for care and will be observing normal business hours. Below are the revised policies and procedures that are being implemented and provided to pet owners.
- ONLY Arch Creek Animal Clinic staff will be permitted inside the clinic…
- When you arrive at ACAC, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE and call the clinic 786-823-0009. A nurse will be assigned to get a brief history and bring your pet inside the clinic for examination. DOGS MUST BE LEASHED AND CATS MUST BE IN A SECURE CARRIER. It is the pet owner’s responsibility to remove their pet from their vehicle.
- After your pet’s examination, the Doctor will contact you via phone to discuss your pet’s condition(s) and make any necessary recommendations. A treatment plan for diagnostics/treatment will be provided for your review and approval before anything else is done.
- All payments will be collected over the phone.
- If your pet is hospitalized, no personal items will be left with your pet.
- Visitation during hospitalization will not be permitted at any time.
The only exceptions will be for end-of-life scenarios.
We remain committed to serving the needs of the pet-owning community. Please stay healthy and safe.
Your Arch Creek Animal Clinic Team